- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Polished Stainless Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Exclusive crevice free, butt welded cylinders
- Temperature Range +40°F to 120°F
- Leaves no powder residue
- Maximum visibility during discharge
- Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
Model 254 AFFF FOAM unique 6 liter size fills many requirements for a lighter, more compact Class A:B extinguisher. Easy and effective application with the spray nozzle. Apply to Class B liquid spills to prevent ignition. Ideal for emergency first response vehicles.
Model 252 FFFP FOAM adds Class B fire fighting capability to the Class A effectiveness of this extinguisher. The Alcohol Resistant fire fighting agent is effective on fires in a wide variety of Class B materials such as alcohols, polar solvents, hydrocarbons and combinations such as gasohol. Apply to a non-ignited Class B liquid spill and it will seal the surface minimizing the chance of serious fire.
Model 250 AFFF FOAM Class A:B extinguisher. Easy and effective application with air aspirated nozzle. Apply to Class B liquid spills to prevent ignition. Ideal for emergency first response vehicles.